Wednesday 15 December 2010

Self Evaluation


Attainment: 2
Personally, I know some aspects of the course I slacked due to being lazy (sometimes).

Effort: 2
I think, sometimes, I can put more effort in and sometimes I can become indolent, leaving work last minute.

Punctuality: 2
My punctuality is good because I have attended every lesson, with an exception of one (the being on year 12) but besides that my punctuality is good and I attend lessons on time.

Submission and quality of homework: 2
Sometimes the quality of homework can slack due to leaving it last minute however besides that I have submitted my homework on time.

Ability of work independently: 1
An example of me working independently is when i was on a trip and there was homework set and work that i had missed, i caught up with it in my own time and done the essay set with no hassle, by assessing the blog. This shows my ability of working independently is good. However, if i did not understand something i would ask my peers, occasionally.

Quality of writing: 3
Sometimes my quality of writing slacks because of doing it last minute and rushing work.

Organisation of Blog: 1
All my work presented on my blog is in order of set dates, the titles of each piece is underlines to emphasise the work. I like to make my blog colourful, so when i come back to revise and take notes of the key concepts, it will appeal to me and not be dull.

Oral contributions in class: 1
I always participate in class, because then I allow myself to realise that i have learnt something and i am understanding the topic of that class.


Three achievements (www):
  • I have learnt new key concepts.
  • Understand dominant and subordinate groups and relating it back to an actual moving text
  • Some of the history to media.

Three improvements (ebi):
  • Analysis more texts in a maximum three times
  • Writing essays on the text
  • Remembering the key media concepts

No comments:

Post a Comment